Stephanie is a highly experienced senior project and change manager with a great reputation for getting the job done. One of Steph’s key strengths is her ability to provide pragmatic solutions to multi-faceted challenges.
Our clients rely on Steph when it comes to leading change projects that require good control of the detail and an objective, results focused approach. Her wide skill-set and versatility allows Steph to operate effectively in a broad range of environments and business improvement projects.
Steph brings many years of experience to her assignments. That experience, combined with her drive for results ensure that she quickly wins the respect of her clients. Steph is also known for her commitment to what her clients want to achieve and her ability to quickly become an integral part of their team without losing the value of her independent and informed point of view.
- Nursing Council NZ - Steph was engaged to lead the service redesign for the Registrant Quality Area
- Land Information NZ - Steph was responsible for leading and managing a programme of work reviewing the Overseas Investment Office’s processing of applications for consent under the Overseas Investment Act
- Worksafe NZ - Facilitate a series of workshops as part of a robust lessons learned process in order to inform the design and management of future projects and programmes.
- Ministry of Defence - Undertake a series of interviews and facilitate a workshop to assist the Ministry to Identify relationship and interdependencies between new CMF major update project and existing Knowledge related projects.
- Ministry of Education - Working with the Head of the Education Infrastructure Service to develop options for a new management team structure to suit the changing business needs of the service, and to develop a high level business case for changes to the structure of the Service within the constraints of the FTE Cap.