Sarah is a highly motivated and experienced Senior Consultant skilled at strategic thinking and making connections across a wide range of issues and topics and has been working within the NZ Public Sector for the last fifteen years.
She has deep experience and understanding for complex programmes of work and engaging with multiple stakeholders. Sarah has the ability to see the big picture whilst also having an understanding and appreciation of the detail. She has a demonstrated commitment to effective cross-agency and sector working, both in terms of roles, relationships, values and in provision of quality advice to senior management and Ministers.
Ministry for Culture and Heritage Oct 2014 - Dec 2019
- Programme Lead, Great War Exhibition - Planning and management of an $8 million high risk programme to decommission of the Great War Exhibition and make good of the building for its return to Massey University.
- Director First World War Centenary Programme - Strategic leadership of New Zealand's 1st World War Centenary Programme
Ministry for the Environment July 2006 - Oct 2014
- Principal Advisor to the Chief Executive - Supported the Chief Executive in his role by advising on the Ministry’s priority work programmes and advising of any issues, gaps or areas where additional advice or improvements to service can be made
- Manager / Director National Resources Sector - Led the establishment and operation of the Natural Resources Sector and its cross-departmental work programmes.
- Senior Operator - Coordination and governance work associated with the all-of-government climate change work programme
- BSc (Hons) Rural Resource Management (2:1) (1994)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (2006)