Sanne joined Tregaskis Brown's consulting team in June 2021, after completing a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management, and a Bachelor of Arts in Media, Film and Communications.
Sanne is a proactive and intuitive thinker with a passion for planning and problem solving. She can work well in an agile manner under urgency and pressure and thrives when working with people to define and achieve their goals.
- Better Business Case Foundation
- CC Learning
- Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner, Project Results
- Prosci Change Management Foundation
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Marketing Management – University of Otago
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in Media, Film and Communication – University of Otago
- ARA POUTAMA AOTEAROA / DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS – Supported the development of a strategic case on a page, which formed the basis of the Digital Foundations programme.
- TE TOIHAU HAUORA, HAUĀTANGA / HEALTH AND DISABILITY COMMISSIONER – Established and embedded a ‘lite’ programme management approach to prepare the organisation implement its transformational programme.
- TE TĀHUHU O TE M`TAURANGA / MINISTRY OF EDUCATION – Provided PMO support to the Pay Equity Claims Implementation Team by developing a project delivery framework and associated project management processes, tools and templates.
- UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO – Project Office Support in the Project Management Office.