Robyn is a highly dedicated individual with strong organisational skills coupled with proven and extensive experience in senior project management and business improvement roles.
She has proven abilities in stakeholder engagement, cross agency delivery and in people management. Experience in regional economic development projects with a focus on skills with iwi partnerships, and a history of exceptional management on large scale, consultative, and multi-phase critical projects.
Highly refined leadership abilities in managing large and small teams, technical and business, with a continued focus on team engagement and performance.
- MA (Applied) Criminology, Victoria University
- B.Soc.Sc (Cross Cultural Psychology), University of Waikato
- Kaikoura District Council - Future Proofing Support. Robyn was engaged to ensure that quality information is provided to support future decision-making on the future viability and sustainability of Kaikoura District Council
- Regional Economic Development - Developing workforce Skills. Robyn has extensive experience in the implementation of multi-agency initiatives to develop workforce skills in a regional/Maori context. Business case development for economic development projects in Northland.
- Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) - Contract Senior Project Manager. Reporting to the Development Manager for Sector Engagement and Partnerships, Robyn managed the design and implementation of multi-agency skill development projects in Northland. The success of these pilot projects influenced policy and decisions to investment in a significantly wider programme to reduce the numbers of dis-engaged youth.