Raksha is a qualified portfolio management practitioner, (MoP) with certified Prince2 qualification, an experienced project manager, and support coordinator with high financial acumen on high value CAPEX and OPEX portfolios. She enjoys being a champion of change, of supporting organisations into a more efficient and enhanced operating model with successful delivery and benefits realisation towards the business’ strategic vision.
- Management of Portfolios Practitioner 2019
- Management of Portfolios Foundation 2018
- Prince2 Foundation
- Diploma in Banking Services papers (NZ & Fiji)
- Department of Internal Affairs – Project manager, Archives NZ
- Kainga Ora – Project manager of short-term contract to help in the delivery of the Wellington On the Move Project.
- New Zealand Defence Force - Financial Analyst, consulting on the Network Enabled Army Programme.
- Ministry of Primary Industries – Programme Manager for establishment of programme office (pilot).
- Fire and Emergency New Zealand – Interim Programme Manager, Strategic Programme Office.
- Ministry of Primary Industries – Assistant Programme Manager, Property and Modern Workplace Programme.