Martin is a results-oriented professional with 20 years of public sector and international service industry, general management, and consulting/contracting experience.
Led and partnered organisational initiatives to improve, revitalise and renew enabled by process and technological change. He brings a combination of strategic perspective and executional ability to the table.
Martin holds a passionate belief in client-centricity and delivering service excellence. He thinks and works cross-functionally to ensure goal attainment and realisation of benefits.
Martin is recognised for collaborative style, enthusiasm for teamwork and management of stakeholder relationships.
- Diploma in Business Studies (Finance), Massey University
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics), Otago University
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade - Martin is a member of the Tregaskis Brown team providing governance support, business case support, project and programme expertise to the APEC 2021 Programme for the Ministry
- Earthquake Commission - Support for the Enterprise Change Programme
- NZ Police - Design of new investment system operating model, encompassing 3P delivery and support/enabling functions
- Greater Wellington Regional Council - Programme establishment and capability/capacity build for public transport transformation in the Wellington region. Leadership for internal operational capability and readiness including business system investments supporting public transport service delivery change
- 3M Australia/New Zealand - Senior Project Manager for delivery of new community-based electronic monitoring services in the NZ corrections system
- Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment - Initiation and management of work programme leading from Royal Commission of Inquiry into Building Failure following Canterbury earthquakes
- Ministry of Justice - Programme and project delivery for legislative and business improvement initiatives in the NZ Justice sector.