Marion has programme, project and change management experience across a variety of projects and programmes including new service development and implementation – both Agile and Waterfall projects.
She has extensive experience in:
- Developing and implementing a range of services.
- Funding management, strategic planning, stakeholder engagement, relationship management, commissioning, quality auditing, service development, procurement, and implementation of new services.
- Leading and influencing/coaching others, and facilitation of change.
- She has proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives and is also a proven in service leadership, contract management and funding in large and complex environments.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - APM Group Ltd
- Bachelor of Business Studies - Massey University Palmerston North
- Australasian Conjoint Diploma of Medical Radiation Technology – Auckland Hospital Board
- APEC – Project Manager for Communications Workstream
- Te Awakairangi Health Network – General Manager, Programmes and Practise Development.
The role required the management of a number of primary care teams. These teams were the change management, programme and project management, clinical pharmacy, and quality teams.
- Ministry of Health – Disability Directorate.
This role required high level annual planning, service development and procurement skills.
- Taranaki District Health Board – Management Consultant.
This role covered a variety of funding aspects including relationship management, negotiation, performance management and monitoring, reviewing of current services and developing strategic funding approaches.
- New Zealand Transport Agency – Management Consultant.
This role saw the change management implementation of range of transport projects working in an Agile project environment.
- Mary Potter and Te Omanga Hospices - Management Consultant.
This role saw the development of a successful business case seeking funding for new initiatives in hospices across 3 DHB regions including stakeholder engagement, patient pathway development and service option development.