Leanne is known for her ability to come to grips with the drivers for business change with speed and insight.
Leanne has held senior operational and executive roles in the public sector and spent nine years in business advisory and management consulting roles at KPMG. Her experience as an executive leading change, her natural flair for building relationships, and analytical and financial expertise make her an invaluable partner in developing a strong case for change.
She is pragmatic, results driven and brings energy and commitment to every project - our executive clients consider her a safe pair of hands.
Leanne has both public and private sector clients, often requesting her back for additional support and advice.
- Chartered Accountant, New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1998
- National Diploma in Accountancy, Waikato Polytechnic
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Project Manager for the development of the Security Business Case for APEC 21.
- Crown Law Office, Review of Crown Law Operating Model
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Support developing the financial case for the Apec 2021 Business Case.
- Confidential public-sector client;Ministry of Health, a member of the Diabetes Team
- Finance Lead Strategic Review
- Acting Chief Financial Officer
- Hutt Valley District Health Board, Director Corporate Support
- Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment, a member of the Merger Transition Team
Governance Roles (as External member)
- Te Awakairangi Health Network Board of Trustees Dec 17 to present
- Te Awakairangi Health Network Finance Risk & Audit Committee Chair Feb 18 to present
- Te Awakairangi Health Network Finance Risk & Audit Committee member Oct 15 to Feb 18
- Te Papa Strategic Asset Management Project Committee Apr 14 - Oct 15