Kaushiki is a delivery and outcome focused project and portfolio management professional with a wide range of qualifications, including MoP® Foundation, PMP® and is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM®). Kaushiki has over 20 years’ experience across diverse domains in both the public and private sector on complex, integrated, cross-government projects.
An effective communicator, Kaushiki possesses excellent interpersonal skills, allowing her to develop strong and enduring relationships with stakeholders and team members. Combined with an in-depth understanding of different project, programme and portfolio management frameworks and methodologies, these enable her to provide expert advice and support for her clients.
Her programme and project management experience include several large government and private sector organisations such as the Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment, Immigration New Zealand and Datacom.
- Ministry for the Environment – Kaushiki was engaged to provide support over two projects simultaneously.
- Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment – Kaushiki was the Acting Programme Manager of the insights and data transformation, strategic policy and programmes. This role included programme management, implementing of Agile practices along with design thinking and analysis.
- Immigration NZ – as the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Lead, Kaushiki was instrumental in PMO process improvement, developing portfolio and project management capability within the organisation and also acting as the Agile practice lead.
- Statistics New Zealand – worked closely with organisational strategy to ensure that programme benefits aligned with organisational outcomes. Kaushiki also co-authored the Stats 2020 benefits realisation and management plan.
- Masters in Information Management (MIM) – Victoria University of Wellington (2011)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), major in Marketing – Calcutta University, Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (2000)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – Project Management Institute (2009)
- Better Business Case Practitioner
- Benefits Management Certification by APMG
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- MA (English) – Calcutta University