Karinna is a proactive, energetic professional who thrives in environments of change. A highly motivated and passionate individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who works extremely well with others. Adaptable and flexible; using her own initiative she is reliable, dependable and self-driven. Karinna works to high personal standards and is a very quick learner.
Karinna is an Accredited Change Manager with the Change Management Institute (CMI) and APMG Change Management, MSP, PRINCE2, and Lean Six Sigma trained.
- NZ Police - Change Manager for the re-platform of the RIAT project. Karinna was engaged to assist with the deployment of a large re-platform project.
- Immigration NZ - Business Change lead – Business Change and Integration team. Providing change management leadership and guidance, with the support of a change management framework, processes and tools. Responsible for supporting Immigration New Zealand (INZ) to successfully deliver business change, with a focus on building INZ's capability for change management.
- Ministry of Social Development - Portfolio Manager - EPMO. Supporting work in three core areas across the Ministry: change portfolio functions, delivery support and a project and programme management centre of excellence.
- Change Management Institute (CMI) Accredited Change Manager
- APMG Change Management Foundation and Practitioner qualification
- MSP Foundation qualification PRINCE2 Foundation qualification Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt training