Jeff is a highly motivated and outcomes-focused executive with extensive leadership and delivery experience in both the public and private sectors. This experience has been gained both in New Zealand and overseas where Jeff spent 20 years based in the UK working in Europe and North America.
Jeff has held a number of senior executive roles in a variety of sectors including government, NGOs, and economic and enterprise development. These roles have spanned strategy development, operational delivery, governance, stakeholder management, organisational transformation and full P&L responsibility.
Jeff has a strong track record in delivering results in complex stakeholder environments and building successful teams.
- Ministry of Education
- Acting Deputy Secretary, Strategy, Planning and Governance, June – Sept 2017 & Dec 2017 – Jan 2018
- GM, Corporate Strategy and Performance, Nov 2015 – Oct 2019
- Director EPMO and Acting GM, Performance Centre, May 2104 – Oct 2015
- Inland Revenue
- Transformation Programme Director/Manager/Business Case Lead, July 2009 – April 2014
- Programme Manager, Student Loans Programme, April 2008 – June 2009
- BSK, Community Interest Company (United Kingdom) Operations Director June 2004 – Dec 2007
- Bachelor of Arts – Operations Research/Languages University of Canterbury
- 2019 - Te Tiriti Training
- 2018 - Beyond Diversity – ‘Courageous Conversations’
- 2017 - Certificate in Company Direction, IoD New Zealand
- 2015 - Leading for Achievement, Ministry of Education
- 2013 - Government Rules of Sourcing, Probity, Coaching
- 2009 - Gateway Training and Awareness, State Services Commission (New Zealand)