Janine is an experienced change leader, including 2 years as an executive leadership team member of a large public sector organisation. She will ‘make change happen’ and understand what is required to really make change at a cultural and strategic level, having significant experience in implementing programmes of change to effect that. She is an innovative, adaptive, resilient and an energetic people person who has also lead high performing teams.
- Medical Assurance Society - Post Implementation Review of CRM Upgrade.
- St John New Zealand – Consulting, project and change management for the physical fitness testing of ambulance officers
- Fire & Emergency New Zealand – Director of the FENZ Integration Programme, as well as Workstream lead of Implementation
- New Zealand Post - Planned, managed and delivered a nationwide project to transform the delivery of postal mail
- ANZ/National Bank - Planned, managed and implemented changes to the bank’s corporate wardrobe across two brands
- New Zealand Police - Police officer 10 years, plus 10 years - projects, IT, change
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Victoria University
- Diploma Project Management, NZ Institute of Management
- Diploma in NZ Policing, NZ Police