Hannah has significant operational and strategic management clout. She brings considerable experience in Organisational development and Change Management to the Tregaskis Brown team.
Hannah’s passion is leading teams through the difficult and emotionally charged journey associated with organisational change.
Hannah is qualified in Management of Portfolios (MoP™) with experience in helping organisations to achieve strategic objectives. She is a certified PROSCI™ Change Management professional and has completed the Better Business Case (BBC) Foundation certificate.
- Land Information New Zealand - Hannah has been engaged by LINZ to work with their ELT on the design of a target operating model (TOM) for LINZ’s role in the Property System over the next 5 years
- Ministry of Health - Programme and Change Manager - Hannah was engaged to help support the implementation of a project and support the Director-General in the appointment of his new Executive Leadership team
- Ministry of Defence, P3M3 Practices - Hannah was one of the team supporting the Defence Capability Change Action Programme with their large and ambitious change agenda. Hannah supported the Programme Manager across a number of projects and took a lead role in facilitating and producing design thinking and high level implementation approaches to new, integrated ways of working across the P3M environment in Defence
- The Treasury, Trusted Advisor Capability Network - Hannah was engaged in a short piece of work to help the IMAP team in Treasury finalise their Trusted Advisor Capability Framework. This involved applying best practice models to the capabilities identified by the IMAP team and assisting with the final development of the framework and practical tips on implementation
- Ministry for Culture and Heritage, Work Programme Management and Governance - Hannah was engaged to introduce a new approach to work programme governance and management in MCH. This has involved providing a customised suite of processes and tools to suit the needs of the organisation. In addition, Hannah provided the Chief Executive with change management support across his wider programme of organisational change
- Department of Internal Affairs, Review of the EPMO - Hannah was engaged to undertake a review of the current EPMO mandate and structure by the Chief Portfolio Officer to determine whether the EPMO is fit for purpose going into the future.