Bridget is an experienced consultant specialising in portfolio, programme and project management. She quickly gets to grips with the detailed requirements of each new assignment, while keeping the client’s overall goals firmly in her sights. She has proven to be a safe pair of hands, able to effectively lead and manage projects in changing environments.
Since joining Tregaskis Brown in 2004, Bridget has worked with a diverse range of public and private sector clients, on internal and interagency initiatives. Her experience ranges from planning and implementing frontline delivery changes through to internal capability and business process improvement.
Bridget has an excellent reputation for the high standard of papers, plans and reports she produces for her clients. This ranges from analytical or evaluative papers as well as policy papers for executive team approval through to processes, guidelines, and communications collateral for staff. She is skilled and efficient in writing to prescribed formats and/ or to suit a particular audience.
Bridget has completed the Management of Portfolios (MoP) Foundation course and is an Accredited PRINCE2™ Practitioner.
- Ministry of Defence - Bridget is part of the team who have been working with both the Ministry and NZDF for the last 3 years on a major initiative to transform the way Defence invests in and develops new military capabilities.
- Ministry of Social Development, P3M3 advice - Bridget led the Tregaskis Brown team who undertook the work, and led engagement with the EPMO manager and key internal programme stakeholders
- Kapiti Coast District Council, Strategic context for long term planning - Bridget led the Tregaskis Brown team who worked with a small Council team to structure the Strategic Context requirements, undertake an environment scan to identify relevant information and draft the strategic context documents and summaries. The Strategic Context document produced is now being used as intended – as a key input into long term planning
- Ministry for Primary Industries, Portfolio Advice - Bridget completed a review of portfolio information for a portfolio team within MPI. Bridget produced advice and a recommended roadmap for how to improve core initiative information and analysis over time so that the team could better understand individual initiative progress and impacts, and overall portfolio performance
- Horowhenua District Council, Business Continuity Planning - Bridget worked alongside a senior partner and internal Council working group to develop a business continuity plan and implementation approach for the Council and build a greater understanding of business continuity practices across Council.
Bridget is formally trained and experienced in process improvement and has facilitated process design in her project management roles and as a component in other consulting work.