An Innovative Portfolio, Programme & Project management professional with considerable local and international experience within large complex organisations and a diverse range of industries. Working with business and technology teams, Bev applies a consultative approach based on industry best practice, strategic vision, quickly builds working relationships, and brings a high level of commitment to the successful realization of strategic goals and benefits.
Bev will apply exceptional interpersonal abilities, relationship-building strengths and a passion for bridging the gap between core business units, technology and third-party suppliers.
Bev has a strategic and pragmatic mindset, collaborative stakeholder engagement and relationship capability, and gets things done by taking responsibility and accountability for ensuring strategic business objectives are achieved in highly visible business change programmes of work. She is able to quickly identify key business risks and issues. Enjoys leading, coaching and contributing to team success and values working in a cross functional capacity.
Bev is a trained Investment Logic Mapping (ILM) facilitator and completed the Better Business Case Foundation certificate.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade - APEC21 - Bev is a member of the Tregaskis Brown team supporting MFAT who are the lead Government Agency hosting APEC 21. Bev was engaged to support the pre-planning process to ensure that the fundamentals of the programme including scope, deliverables, communications, change and high-level plan are in place and have been created in a way that they are both well engaged on and accessible to a wide range of stakeholders.
- NZ Transport Agency
- Bev was engaged to frame up a programme of work to establish core capability for Data and Information. This includes BAU, operational processes and other initiatives, including potential re-structure or change in reporting lines within the business unit
- Bev was also asked to work with the DCS Director and the leadership team in Design Customer Service, Operations to implement an adaptable and flexible portfolio structure that will help improve portfolio processes and governance.
- Ministry for the Environment - Programme Manager for the Ministry's Freshwater Taskforce
- New Zealand Police – part of a team to develop a prioritisation model to assist in the prioritisation of the 18/19 Police Portfolio and address P3O issues in preparation for Investor Confidence Rating (ICR)
- Defence – part of a team to develop agile practice guidance for the online Capability Management Framework
- Ministry of Education - Agile teams establishment support and Lean Portfolio Management framework, guidance and coaching to ICT Senior Leaders and PMO.
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- led a large agile team and programme office to deliver Driver License legislation changes and develop driver license digital services
- led Programme and Projects team including the Project Management Office to deliver the Access and Use business change initiative portfolio
- Department of Internal Affairs – led a multi-discipline cross Agency team to define and business case the All of Government contact centre Service Delivery Vision and Roadmap
- Accident Compensation Corporation - led a team to develop the Digital Operating Model and Digital Service Delivery Roadmap.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma, Napier University, Edinburgh
- BA (Hons) Business Studies, Napier University, Edinburgh
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, United World College of the Atlantic, Wales
Project Management Education:
- Leading and Implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Consultant Certification (SPC4), Hypr
- OCG Management of Portfolios (MOP), YellowHouse
- OCG Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), APM Group
- IC Agile Certified Professional (ICP), Assurity
- OCG Gateway Training and Awareness, State Services Commission
- Investment Logic Mapping (ILM), Fankhauser & Associates
- OGC Better Business Case Foundation certificate
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Project Management Institute