An Environmental and Energy Consultant with considerable experience in people management, stakeholder engagement, environmental issues and mechanical engineering.
With well over 20 years’ experience consulting various sectors of the community for environmental consents, Andy understands the need and value of stakeholder engagement and has demonstrated considerable success in this field.
Andy is an experienced environmental manager including all aspects of consenting projects, stakeholder engagement, legislative and planning inputs and compliance management.
- Rangitaiki River Scheme Review (June – July 2017) Review Panel support work assisting with communications with the community, the sorting of timeline data for the review and writing a draft chapter for the final report.
- Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment – Data Acquisition Project Leader Managing 3 data acquisition projects in the geology field.
- Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment,
- Acting Regional Relationships Manager for NZ Petrolium and Minerals, a division of MBIE
- Acting Information Services Manager and Acting Geophysical Information Manager for NZ Petrolium and Minerals, a division of MBIE.